Avatara was founded to create a game-changing service and technology platform to solve the problems businesses experience with their traditional approach to IT. Since the first delivery of the CompleteCloudSM platform, thousands of users from businesses across all major industry segments have experienced the Avatara advantage. Avatara’s unique approach to IT frees businesses from the burden of infrastructure, software, and support and allows them to rethink how they acquire, manage, and evolve their IT environment.
We have mountain bikers, motorcycle riders, runners, musicians, video game heroes, movie buffs, social butterflies, and so many other walks of life. We have family people, dog people, happy people…you will find a friend here!
About the Role
Avatara is seeking to add an experienced marketing professional to our team. Come immerse yourself in an opportunity where your voice, vision and support create power to make a difference. Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading critical awareness, outreach, and engagement strategies for our evolving digital marketing capability.
Our Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible for developing a “digital-first” demand generation platform that establishes target market connections through compelling storytelling, and a lead generation capability to feed and nurture our sales pipeline. In this role, you will collaborate with our product and sales teams to strengthen our brand presence, improve SEO, and make Avatara experiences memorable to drive demand for our offerings.
Execution duties will include, but are not limited to, reach and engagement tactics, messaging and content development, website enablement, SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing. A successful Marketing Manager would have 2-5 years of digital marketing and strategy experience, a keen eye for detail, the ability to listen well (to teammates, target market signals, and customers), and a dedication to extending Avatara’s leadership in the market.
The ability to focus on the big picture while also being able to roll up one’s sleeves is key for this position as the Marketing Manager operates as an individual contributor, as well as a collaboration manager spanning cross-functional teams and our execution partners. Our Marketing Manager should be curious about industry trends, insightful about customer needs, and be able to bring applicable strategies that establish demand for our offerings and leads for our sales teams.
Skills & Requirements
The following are preferred for eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing and strategy experience
- Experience in brand development, amplification, and management
- Experience in cultivating a marketing strategy that results in qualified leads
- Advanced experience with marketing automation tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of lead generation capabilities
- Advanced experience in messaging, content development, and storytelling
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of website and social media platform enablement and B2B utilization of these platforms
- Experience collaborating with product and sales teams and acting upon their needs
- Experience with outreach campaigns, webinars, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Experience with platforms such as CMS, Google Analytics, CRM, HTML, etc.
- Ability to adapt to new business opportunities processes quickly
- Ability to work as a self-starter, independently, and in team environments
- Ability to ask for, receive, and implement feedback from others
- Strong listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits & Compensation
This position is for a full-time role based in our downtown St. Louis, MO, headquarters. Compensation package includes paid time off, health, vision, dental, and retirement benefits. Salary will be based upon experience.
- A culture that supports work/life balance
- A relatively casual environment with spaces for recreation and celebration
- Many opportunities to socialize with your co-workers
- A tremendous opportunity gain exposure to technology, the Cloud, and things that matter
- Free parking
- A vibrant location just a few short steps from CITYPARK, the brand-new stadium and home of the St. Louis CITY Soccer Club.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.