Avatara was founded to create a game-changing service and technology platform to solve the problems businesses experience with their traditional approach to IT. Since the first delivery of the CompleteCloudSM platform, thousands of users from businesses across all major industry segments have experienced the Avatara advantage. Avatara’s unique approach to IT frees businesses from the burden of infrastructure, software, and support and allows them to rethink how they acquire, manage, and evolve their IT environment.
We have mountain bikers, motorcycle riders, runners, musicians, video game heroes, movie buffs, social butterflies, and so many other walks of life. We have family people, dog people, happy people…you will find a friend here!
About the Role
Avatara is seeking to add a creative, organized, well-rounded professional to be part of our growing marketing team. Come immerse yourself in an opportunity where your voice, vision and support create power to make a difference. Our Creative & Design Manager will be responsible for developing an engaging portfolio of digital media, visual content, and interactive tools for our evolving digital marketing capability.
Our Creative & Design Manager will be empowered to enhance and amplify Avatara’s brand image, to make it bold, to differentiate the company in the markets it serves, and to ensure consistency and relevance across all communication channels. In this role, you will collaborate with our marketing, product, and sales teams to strengthen our brand presence, improve SEO, and make Avatara experiences memorable to drive demand for our offerings.
Execution duties will include, but are not limited to, leading the creative and design process for marketing, creating compelling visuals and progressive digital narratives that resonate with our target audience, and influencing product experiences. A successful Creative & Design Manager would have 2-5 years of digital marketing and strategy experience, a keen eye for detail, the ability to listen well (to teammates, target market signals, and customers), and a dedication to extending Avatara’s leadership in the market.
The ability to focus on the big picture while also being able to roll up one’s sleeves is key for this position as the Creative & Design Manager operates as an individual contributor, as well as a collaboration manager spanning cross-functional teams and our execution partners. Our Creative & Design Manager should be curious about industry trends, insightful about customer needs, and be able to bring applicable strategies that establish demand for our offerings and leads for our sales teams.
Skills & Requirements
The following are preferred for eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing, agency, or related creative experience
- Experience in brand development, amplification, and management
- Advanced experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), WordPress, and other creative tools
- Advanced experience in messaging, content development, and interactive storytelling
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of website and social media platform enablement and B2B utilization of these platforms
- Experience collaborating with product and sales teams and acting upon their needs
- Experience with traditional outreach campaigns, webinars, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Ability to adapt to new business opportunities processes quickly
- Ability to work both as a self-starter, independently, and in team environments
- Ability to ask for, receive, and implement feedback from others
- Strong listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits & Compensation
This position is for a full-time role based in our downtown St. Louis, MO, headquarters. Compensation package includes paid time off, health, vision, dental, and retirement benefits. Salary will be based upon experience.
- A culture that supports work/life balance
- A relatively casual environment with spaces for recreation and celebration
- Many opportunities to socialize with your co-workers
- A tremendous opportunity gain exposure to technology, the Cloud, and things that matter
- Free parking
- A vibrant location just a few short steps from CITYPARK, the brand-new stadium and home of the St. Louis CITY Soccer Club.
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.